Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I Change The Battery On My ipod nano?

Can anybody tell me how to replace the battery on my ipod nano (3rd Generation)



I've looked for videos online but haven't been able to find one.How do I Change The Battery On My ipod nano?
Uh, you probably don't wanna do that yourself. There's risks...you might screw it up.



Take it to Apple.



But if you REALLY want to do it yourself...just google it. And check YouTube also.How do I Change The Battery On My ipod nano?
It would be better to take it to the apple store or you can just go to Google and find videos on it. But i would recommend taking it to the apple store or somewhere where they do it professionally. Good luck either way!
  • dynamic editing
  • does anyone know what
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment