Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change my battery in my wireless mouse?

I just moved into a new office at work and the computer has a wireless mouse. There is no ';recharge'; station and I can't figure out how to replace the batteries. What am I suppose to do when the battery dies? It's a Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000.How do I change my battery in my wireless mouse?
It looks like the top of the mouse has a cover that comes off as opposed to the bottom where I would tend to look first.



I did a quick google and I found this link that shows the cover removed. You can even see the battery. I hope it helps...



http://www.liewcf.com/blog/archives/2006How do I change my battery in my wireless mouse?
buy a new battery

at the bottom surface of keyboard , remove the cap on the battery

replace with new one
Check with the IT people (or whoever manages the computers) at your work. They should be able to tell you what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment