Monday, December 12, 2011

On the iTouch how do you change the battery sign to numbers?

I tried on my dad's 16GB iTouch, and when you press the battery meter on the top right corner, it changes into numbers, so it's easier to tell how much battery is left. When I try it on my 8GB (2nd G) iTouch how come it won't work, no matter how many times i press it.? Please Help!On the iTouch how do you change the battery sign to numbers?
Your dad's iPod touch is probably jailbroken. Though I am sure about the pressing to see numbers thing. Its usually either the battery icon or the numbers, but not so easily interchangeable.

Anyways if that is the case you wouldn't be able to do the same on your 2G iPod touch because you can't jailbreak it as of right now. May be in 2009 though.
  • cs files
  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment