Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the Battery in my Renault Clio remote Key?

I have remote central locking for my clio. I know how to reprogram it but I don't know how to open the key to change the battery! Any suggestions???How do I change the Battery in my Renault Clio remote Key?
On the older model clio, there is a screw that holds the key blade into position, you take out the screw and then gently pry the two halves apart.

To put it back together you click the two halves back together and retif the screw.



On the newer model clio, If you look on the underside of the key there is a arrow moulded into the key body.

The key body is made of two halves which slide to together.

You slide the one half in the direction of the arrow and the other half in the opposite direction.

To put it back together you simply align the two halves and slide them back together.How do I change the Battery in my Renault Clio remote Key?
Yup, it's hard! I have Clio '98.

No comments:

Post a Comment