Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change a battery in a graphics tablet pen?

I think my tablet pen has just run out of battery...Stuck with using the crummy touch pad on my laptop....Anybody know how to change the battery in the pen?How to change a battery in a graphics tablet pen?
All designs will vary so this might not work. For mine I have to unscrew the very top (just above the little metal bar which you use to hold it in your pocket). This then allows you to take off this metal bar and slip off a plastic cover giving you access to the battery.



Again though, yours might be a different design but it will be something similar I should imagineHow to change a battery in a graphics tablet pen?
Most of them just unscrew in the middle of the pen.
i cahnged my daughters last night,her's just pulled apart in the middle to put a new battery in

No comments:

Post a Comment