Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What is the code for my radio in my 2001 mitsubishi montero sport, -computer reset with battery change.?

My battery was changed and during the process the computer reset in my 2001 mitsubishi montero sport. I need a code to get my radio to work again. How do I find it, or if you know what it is can you tell me. Thanks!What is the code for my radio in my 2001 mitsubishi montero sport, -computer reset with battery change.?
The code to you radio should be in your owners manual; however if it is not there get your VIN # and call your local dealer and talk to the service dept and see if they can tell you.What is the code for my radio in my 2001 mitsubishi montero sport, -computer reset with battery change.?
i had the same prob with my eclipse... you have to get the model number and serial number from your radio and you have to have your vin number.. then you call up mitsubishi andtell them your battery died and now you need your code. I got mine no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment