Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the battery on my Timex 25th Anniversary Ironman 30 Lap 54581 Wrist Watch?

I've been able to get out the old battery and replace it with the new one. The positive side is up and I've tried to short the reset pad with a gold necklace. There has been some response on the screen sometimes, but once I take the chain away, the numbers on the screen fade away. I really like my watch and do not want to get a new one. How do I change the battery on my Timex 25th Anniversary Ironman 30 Lap 54581 Wrist Watch?
Well, My watch battery has been replaced by Batteries Plus. They may have a store near where you live ( http://www.batteriesplus.com ). Since this sounds like a connector issue, I think they would be your best bet to resolve this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment