Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the battery settings on my T Mobile Dash?

I accidentally changed the settings on my phone from ';Normal'; to ';High Performance'; and have no clue how to change it back. I am running Windows Mobile 6 and ever since I changed the setting, battery life is practically non existant. Please help!!!How do I change the battery settings on my T Mobile Dash?
Go to start and go to settings. Then go to initial set up for the phone and do a master reset. the pass code is four 0s. That will set everything back to the factory defaults. You won't lose anything you'll just have to reset your ringtons is all..How do I change the battery settings on my T Mobile Dash?
Go to your communication manager. Then hit menu and select wi-fi. Then it will bring you to another list. One of the options on the list is power manegment. select than then change your power settings.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment