Sunday, November 21, 2010

My digital theromstat is stuck on 75 degrees. The fan comes on but it come on on auto? I changed battery.?

The house was built in 2004. Also the heater wont come on when you place it on heat. Will I need to replace it and if so, how much?My digital theromstat is stuck on 75 degrees. The fan comes on but it come on on auto? I changed battery.?
If you are capable of replacing it your self, then it will just depend on how sophisticated you want your thermostat to be. I would definitely use this as an opportunity to get a programmable thermostat, which will save you money in the long run.



Just a quick beware though - when I replaced my thermostat, the new one was not compatible with the settings on my air conditioner, but when the service guy came out for the regular maintenance, he adjusted the settings on the air conditioner.My digital theromstat is stuck on 75 degrees. The fan comes on but it come on on auto? I changed battery.?
a new thermostat isnt very much/ little more if you have a heat pump

most t-stats come with wiring diagrams simple and low voltage only 12 volts

any questions let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment