Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change the battery in the Ford focus remote key battery? ?

I have Ford Focus Zetec 1.6 with 54 plate. My remote key fab battery has run out. I have got the battery CR2032 to replace. But I don't know how to open the key fab. If you don't change the battery with in 20 secs. the program is going to be disabled? is it true? How to change the battery in the Ford focus remote key battery? ?
Twist a thin coin between the 2 halves of the transmitter near the key ring. Nothing in the Owners Manual about a time limit, and from what I understand of how they work, that shouldn't be a problem.



I'm having trouble cutting and pasting the text from my copy of your Owners Manual, but if you have one, that stuff starts on page 67. If you don't have an Owners Manual, you can download a PDF copy here;

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/oHow to change the battery in the Ford focus remote key battery? ?
Some you pry open with a coin, some may have small screws.

No comments:

Post a Comment