Friday, November 19, 2010

Random question but-do any of you know how to change battery on a waterford crystal clock?

I could wait til I see my family as majority work at Waterford Glass factory! lol

I would really like to change it though as it has stopped.



I can't seem to pull the face out! lolRandom question but-do any of you know how to change battery on a waterford crystal clock?
I could take in the factory if you like 10 min drive for me.



I live in Tramore, yes in the summer busy with interfering tourist, but this time of year peace, parking, bliss, coffee shops are quite, I love it.



couldnt have put it better myself. I wouldnt go as far to say it was like Blackpool, if it was like that I would move away, we have a population of 10.000 and getting bigger, but still plenty of countryside for the builders to expand on and ruin.Random question but-do any of you know how to change battery on a waterford crystal clock?
The whole clock should be just a tight fit into the crystal and should just pull out. I think you are on the right track.
Loved................just take it to a jewellers it will be done in the blink of an eye,

No comments:

Post a Comment