Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you change batteries in Energizer Hard case flashlight model TUF421WBE?

Energizer biggest goof. They do not include instructions nor imprint instruction on the flashlight. I received clues from other yahoo answer, but I had to disassemble the unit to find out the entire base unscrews. You don't have to remove the rubber boot or any screws. You just rotate the bottom portion of the base. I don't have any question other than how lame the designers of the packaging for this item?How do you change batteries in Energizer Hard case flashlight model TUF421WBE?
Ah...I was hoping I would find out how to get those batteries in there. I was unscrewing screws and trying how to pry that part off. Never thought of it being able to unscrew. No directions anywhere. Stupid. Thank you for posting this.How do you change batteries in Energizer Hard case flashlight model TUF421WBE?
WTF! I usually don't read instructions, as I can semi-figure things out as I go but.......... these 'tards must have been in a frickin' hurry to get this thing on the shelves. Thanks to A friend of Bill W for saving me some time and alot of frustration!!

Report Abuse


Wow. Without the Internet, and yahoo answers, I'd be throwing this flashlight against the wall. It is certainly lame to not at least put a diagram on the packaging for where the batteries go. Geez! Thanks for your foresight and posting the answer before the questions started rolling in.

Report Abuse


I don,t even know where this thing came from it just showed up in the garage one day. now that I am off of work like too many people, I have time to go through everything in my shop. It looks like a good flashlight but i was ready to throw it in the trash. batteries and all. 100% AGREE with above.

Report Abuse


phew....i'm glad i'm not the only one who had trouble with this. if only this site was easier to find online....

Report Abuse


No need to unscrew anything. Twist the base and put the batteries in (+ve) toward the LED. Tighten the base back again.

Worse experience was to get the batteries out of the packaging. I used a knife to cut the plastic off and get the batteries out.

Report Abuse


ditto to all of the comments above, just got this for my birthday and the internet saved me

Report Abuse


Thank God there is an answer to everything here because I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to put the batteries in this flashlight. Something so easy!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your post.

Report Abuse


Thank you very much a friend of Bill W i took out about 6 screws before looking on the internet

Report Abuse


I was just about to return this stupid flash light to Target to plead stupidity because I couldn't figure out how to get the dang batteries in it. Decided I should Google it instead and thanks to you I don't have to return it (it was on clearance for $8.84)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment