Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you change the battery on a Fossil watch that is attached to a leather strap?

I have this Fossil watch that I've had for years that we need to sell. Well, it has a dead battery that we need to change before I can sell it. The watch head is attached to a leather strap, and I really have no idea how to get it off to change the battery. Does anybody know what I can do?How do you change the battery on a Fossil watch that is attached to a leather strap?
Go to a watch store. Most stores have on their staff a person who can change batteries. You need special tools to change the battery, so it is best to go to the pros. And often, they don't add anything for the cost of changing the battery as long as you buy the battery from themHow do you change the battery on a Fossil watch that is attached to a leather strap?
go to a department store and ask for help



mine?!?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?

No comments:

Post a Comment