Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I fix my Canon A70's ';Change Battery Pack'; problem.?

I have tried many types of batteries( rechargeable, duracell, energizer, etc) but i always get the ';change battery back error.'; This happens only when i am in shoot/camera mode (even if batteries are brand new, unused), never happened when i am in the view/edit mode. I have taken all logical steps like cleaning the connectors, reseting, powering on and off. Nothing seems to work. Canon wants $90 to fix it! Any help is appreciated.How can I fix my Canon A70's ';Change Battery Pack'; problem.?
others have had the problem. see

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.a



a person has replied to this that Canon is repairing this for free and the link for that is

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/contro



this is only for US %26amp; Puerto Rico customers...



so... there you are. the $90 can be used elsewhere! ;-)



best wishes!How can I fix my Canon A70's ';Change Battery Pack'; problem.?
The same thing happened to me with my new cannon camera. I don't know whether this will be of much help, but make sure that whatever batteries you use are alkaline batteries. Cannon cameras don't run on any other type. If you are using alkaline batteries and your camera is new, sue the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment